1 Answer

Lauren Magrath Points0
Offering credit for classes taken in high school is determined school by school and rarely differs for domestic and international students.  You will need to look up each school individually to determine their policy in awarding previously earned HS credits toward college.  Many - though certainly not all - do offer some credit for AP and IB HL scores that meet an established threshold.

Ready to discuss your child’s college goals?
Get Started for Free ❯❯


SpanOne helps students get into top colleges by working one-on-one with an experienced college admissions counselor.

Our college counselors help families navigate the complex and stressful process of college planning and applications. Many of them are former admissions staff members and college advisors from the top colleges. They are the best at what they do.

Our college counselors are located in cities across the country, including Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle and Washington DC.

Ready to discuss your child’s college goals?
Contact Us ❯❯

Get Connected

Have Questions?
   Contact Us ❯❯