Helping High School Students Reach Their College Goals
Our College360 Program will help you and your child plan, prepare and pursue the best path to the top colleges in the US.
Work 1-on-1 with an expert college counselor. Get the peace of mind that your child is getting the right advice.
If your child is in 9th grade or below
If your child is in 10th or 11th grade
If your child is in 12th grade
|Jumpstart your child’s high school journey to college through a well-developed plan that guides academics and extracurricular activities. Early planning can help get into college of your choice.||Strengthen your child’s high school resume, and get a head start on the college and financial aid process — making a college list, researching financial aid, and planning standardized tests.||Your college application deadlines are fast approaching. Let SpanOne college counselor package and present the best foot forward to achieve your goals.|
How The College360 Program Works
No matter when your student begins, our multi-year approach covers every step of the way until deciding which college offer to accept.
ASSESS & PREPARE
Your college advisor will conduct an assessment to learn the student’s goals, interests, and preferences. Advisors want to know what’s important to you & your child, including criteria for college selection (financial needs, private/public, geography, small/large, other factors).
You will meet your college advisor, either in person or via online video conference, to learn about the college admissions process and financial aid options, review the initial findings, and discuss objectives and strategies to focus on what colleges are looking for.
PLAN & APPLY
Your college advisor will guide you and your child, step-by-step, through the complete college planning and application process.
- Develop a strategy to help your child achieve his or her college goals
- Build a strong high school resume through academics and extracurricular activities
- Create a “best fit” college list matched to student’s goals and interests
- Develop standardized test strategy and timeline
- Help prepare for college visits, fairs, and interviews
Create a personalized college application plan:
- Create college application timeline, and determine strategy for early action, early decision and regular decision
- Help student with selection of essay topics and craft essays that reflect his or her goals and achievements
- Advise on financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Advise on requests for letters of recommendation
- Guide student with completing college applications on-time, and assist with college interview preparation
Help with the college applications:
Ready to discuss your child’s college goals?
My SpanOne college counselor guided me through the entire college admissions process. She found the best college for my interests & helped get the financial assistance my parents needed. A dream come true!
As parents, it was a huge relief to have an expert advise our daughter on what she needs to do to get into the best colleges for her. The best investment we ever made.
John and Mairead K.
"We started working with a SpanOne advisor in our son's sophomore year. It was one of the best decisions that we ever took. Our advisor is not only helping our son plan and prepare for college, but also brought a sense of confidence and calmness to a very anxious situation."
"As a parent of international student, I was not fully aware of the process and competitiveness associated with getting into top colleges in the US. Our SpanOne Advisor, Ms. Christine, guided us step by step through the complete college research and applications. To our surprise, our son got into top rated undergraduate business school, his first choice. I have already recommended SpanOne to some of my friends."