Work with a qualified college admissions counselor in the US
US Colleges and Universities, from Berkeley to Duke to Harvard to Stanford to thousands of other colleges around the country, are committed to building a community that includes the best minds from around the world.
If you are thinking about coming to the United States for your education, SpanOne's College Admissions Counselor can help you navigate the college application process. We CONNECT international parents and students with a personal advisor from our qualified network to ASSESS their situation, create a unique PLAN of action, and work with the student to IMPLEMENT it so he or she can put best foot forward to gain admission into their university of choice.
SpanOne Advisor will provide you with personalized guidance before and during the college admissions process. This includes building a student profile, developing a college list, reviewing international transcripts, planning standardized tests, and submitting applications.
Your journey to study in the United States begins here!
"As a parent of international student, I was not fully aware of the process and competitiveness associated with getting into top colleges in the US. Our SpanOne's College Admissions Counselor, Ms. Chiristine, guided us step by step through the complete college research and applications. To our surprise, our son got into top rated undergraduate business school, his first choice. I have already recommended SpanOne to some of my friends."
Sanjay Gaur (Kuwait)
"Peter, you are more than a counselor. You guided our daughter and us so well through the college application preparation and choosing right colleges. We were pleasantly surprised that she got into her dream college, Emory University. She will always appreciate your help and support. Once again, thank you!"
Rajeshwar Rao (India)
How The SpanOne College Counseling Program Works
No matter when your student begins, our multi-year approach covers every step of the way until deciding which college offer to accept!
Your SpanOne Advisor will guide your student, step-by-step, through the complete college planning and application process:
Assess record, career goals and strengths
- Introduce you to the college planning process and timeline
- Assess academic record, test scores, extracurricular activities, and special considerations
- Explore field of study and majors
- Understand student and family criteria for college selection (cost, private/public, geography, small/large, other factors) and financial needs
Create a personalized college application plan with recommended strategies
- Plan and build a strong, balanced profile and resume through academics and extracurricular activities
- Develop “best fit” college list matched to student’s needs and interests
- Develop standardized test strategy and timeline
- Help prepare for college visits, fairs, and interviews
- Outline an overall strategy for your child to achieve his or her college goals
Help with the college applications
- Create an application timeline, and determine strategy for early action, early decision and regular decision
- Help student with selection of essay topics and craft essays that reflect his or her goals and achievements
- Advise on requests for letters of recommendation, scholarship applications, aids, and grants
- Guide student with completing college applications, and assist with college interview preparation
- Help with evaluation of admission and financial aid offers
Ready to discuss your US education goals?
Submit a free consultation request below to have one of our college admissions counselors contact you!
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy is college planning important?
College admissions have become very competitive, and admission officers are looking for more than just grades and test scores. An expert college admissions consultant and early college planning can help you reach your college goals. In addition, there are a vast array of scholarship and financial aid opportunities available to students.Who Are SpanOne Advisors?
SpanOne advisors are a network of qualified college admissions counselors and independent college planning consultants across the United States. Many of them are former admissions staff members, graduates and other educational professionals from American's top colleges. They are best at what they do, whether it be a an ivy league admission or getting into a small liberal arts college. In addition to relevant education, experience and expertise, they bring a passion and proven success record to help students achieve their educational goals. SpanOne Advisors will take a personalized approach to each and every student and parent.How will a SpanOne Advisor help me?
First and foremost, your SpanOne Advisor will engage you in conversations about goals for college and career. Adviser can help you distinguish yourself in a highly competitive applicant pool so that you have a better chance of admission and financial aid. He or she will guide you, step-by-step, in building a strong high-school resume and completing your college applications, and will help you keep track of important dates and deadlines. Simply, your personal advisor, working one-on-one, will develop a plan that will ensure that your child is on track for success.What are working hours of SpanOne Advisors?
SpanOne Advisors are based in the US. They will be happy to be flexible with respect to international time differences.How are personal sessions with the advisor conducted?
Personal sessions with the advisor are done online using Skype or Zoom.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, feel free to contact us:
Email Us or Call Us at 1-408-641-6636