The Information SpanOne Collects & How It's Used:
1. User Provided Information: In signing up for a SpanOne account, you will be asked to provide information deemed necessary in setting up an account (your name, business name, address, email, etc...). This information will be used to customize your account, give you full access to the application and to communicate with you and keep you updated on new announcements and user notices.
2. "Cookies" Information: When you visit SpanOne Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. SpanOne Sites use both session cookies and persistent cookies. These cookies are used to deliver dynamic webpages and content to you based on your account information and settings.
3. "Automatically Collected" Information: When you visit or log on to SpanOne Sites, we automatically record certain information from your web browser. This information is used in a generic manner allowing us to more accurately monitor website statistics.
When SpanOne Discloses Information:
1. We may disclose User information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
2. We also reserve the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: take precautions against liability; protect users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of SpanOnet Sites; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SpanOne, our members, or others.
3. We do not share user information with other, third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional use without your consent.
Our Commitment to Data Security SpanOne makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. In addition, we may employ third parties and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third parties or individuals will have access to the information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your access to some services on the SpanOne Sites is password protected. We advise that you not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend that you sign out of password protected services at the end of your session.
Third Party Merchants:
Special Note to International Users:
SpanOne Sites is hosted in the United States and is intended for and directed to users in the United States. If you are a User accessing SpanOne Sites from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of SpanOne Sites, which is governed by U.S. law and this Privacy Notice, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
The SpanOne Sites do not provide services to or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use the SpanOne Sites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that SpanOne is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
How You Can Access Your Information:
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by contacting SpanOne at support@SpanOne.com.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice was last modified June 4, 2014.
SpanOne Contact Information:
Please contact SpanOne with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at support@SpanOne.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.