Resources for Students and Parents
SpanOne was founded with a simple goal of helping high school students achieve their college goals…find the best college for them to thrive, a plan to position themselves to get in, and the best financial option to pay for it. That’s why we’ve built resources for you...college admissions guide, college planning timeline, college help websites, college counseling forum, college financial aid resources and more.
Free College Planning Advice
Get free college guidance from experienced SpanOne college counselors and get answers to most common questions, from college selection to college applications to college essays to college acceptance. For example, how to plan for college in high school, when should you visit colleges, how to get into ivy league colleges, and how much extracurricular activities matter in getting into the top college.
- Paying for College Without Going Broke by Kalman Chany
- Fiske Guide to Colleges by Edward Fiske and Bruce Hammond
- Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About Colleges by Loren Pope
- The Best 378 Colleges by the Princeton Review
- Letting Go: A Parents’ Guide to Understanding the College Years by Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger